Are you searching for How to create a FREE Edu email address? Well, if you want it, then you’re in a perfect place. As soon as you enroll in any college or university, they’ll provide you with a customized .edu email address from the University for All the Official Mails. United States universities or institutions mostly issue it to their students.
But, if you’re not a student or your educational institution won’t provide you, then we’re here to guide you How to Create Free Edu Email. When you get .edu mail for free, there are many advantages from student discounts to standardized mail. Before digging any further, let’s go to learn more about Edu email.
Edu email is one of the best email extension to which several Company provides offer and free services. These mails address are provided only by college and university or educational institutions to their students.
A .edu email not only assists you in getting the information from the college administration, but it also serves as a means to get free access to the free services only available to students.
Benefits of Edu Email Address
- Student discounts on BestBuy.
- Special discount for students Spotify Premium.
- Student discounts on iTunes purchases
- Six months free subscription for Free Pass.
- A Six Months free Amazon Prime subscription.
- A 50% discount offer on Adobe Acrobat Cloud.
- Free Access to the GitHub Students pack.
- Discounts on Microsoft Student accounts.
- Free subscription for most software’s on AutoDesk. This includes CAD/CAM.
- Google Drive offers a free unlimited subscription and other additional advantages for.EDU email addresses.
- The edu email address also permits you to opt for discount offers from several Anti-Virus service providers.
Methods for Create EDU Emails
1. GitHub Student Developer Pack
The first and most significant benefit of having an .EDU email address is the GitHub Student Developer Pack, the best free developer tools and services for students. This student pack comes with 12 great offers and free services that may be useful to you, such as a $15 Amazon AWS coupon, $50 Digital Ocean coupon, and much more.
Take a look at the list below:
- $15 Amazon AWS coupon
- $50 Digital Ocean coupon. It will be expired within 12 months after adding to your account – a new account only.
- Bitnami: Offers the Business 3 plan for one year that typically costs $49 per month.
- Crowdflower: Access to the Crowdflower platform.
- DNSimple: Offers the Personal hosted DNS plan for two years that typically charge $5 per month.
- GitHub: Offers unlimited private repositories while you are a student. Normally, GitHub charges $7 per month.
- $25 credit of HackHands, a live programming help that available 24/7.
- A suite of Microsoft Azure cloud services and developer tools: Microsoft Azure, Visual Studio Community, and the rest of Microsoft developer tools, while you are a student.
- NameCheap.com: Offer one year.ME domain name registration that costs $18.99 per year – and one year SSL certificate that costs $10 per year.
- Orchestrate Access to the Developer account that costs $49 per month, while you are a student. It’s a complete database portfolio, includes search, time-series events, geolocation, and graph queries through an API.
- SendGrid: Offers the Student plan with 15,000 free emails per month while you are a student.
- Travis CI: Access the Private builds that charge you $69 per month while you are a student.
2. Amazon Student Pack
When you use a .EDU email account and sign up for Amazon Student account – you will be able to use Amazon Prime for free for six months, which has many benefits:
- Free TWO-DAY shipping on many Amazon products.
- Get unlimited instant streaming of movies, TV shows, and music.
- Access exclusive deals for students.
- Unlimited photo storage with Amazon Prime Photos.
LastPass offers six months of the LastPass Premium for any users with a .EDU email address.
4. Newegg Premier
Grab one year of Newegg Premier that price is $50. Just sign up for the Newegg Premier account with your student email account.
You will help yourself saving a lot of money by using the .EDU mail address to purchase products from Apple. There are changes to keep up to $200 on Apple computers.
6. Microsoft DreamSpark
Grab Microsoft DreamSpark with plenty of useful softwares and Microsoft Office 365 subscription for free.
The benefits list of .edu email is not limited in these only. There are many other benefits(mentions above ) like free domain name and much more.
Now let’s enter into the subject matter. How to get free .edu email. Follow the step by step below carefully to create a free .edu email. This tutorial is divided into three parts. You can skip part 2(if you like).
Update 2020 Method:
Getting .edu emails in 2020 seems to be difficult, but few universities are providing the edu emails. Just follow the article, and you will get the .edu email at the end of the item.
- Go to this link and click on “Enroll as a New Student.”
- Then click on “Step one Apply” and then “CCCApply.” The website uses CCCApply Portal to give the .edu email, so first, we have to create the CCCApply account.
- After successfully applying from the CCCApply, you will get your .edu email. I got my email within 3hr of use. Here is the proof below.
Note: You may have to reset the password a few times at first if you face a problem login into the account.
Login the .edu email to the outlook.
- If you still face problems while creating the CCCApply account, then don’t worry. Follow the video below to make it.